What is Hyperhidrosis?
Hyperhidrosis is defined, as a condition where individuals sweat more than what is necessary to properly cool the body and regulate temperature. Also defined as excessive sweating dis- order.The process of sweat production is controlled partly by the bodies sympathetic nervousHyperhidrosis is NOT a cosmetic problem, a weather-related problem, a hormone problem, an anxiety problem, a weight problem, an exercise problem, a drug problem, or a personality problem…It’s a common, medical, serious, life-damaging, under-recognized and under-cared-for problem.
- Hyperhidrosis & Career
- Hyperhidrosis & Social Interactions/Social life
- Hyperhidrosis & Relationships(marriage/intimacy)
- Hyperhidrosis & Day to day activities
- Hyperhidrosis & Mental Health(stress/anxiety & Depression)
- How non hyperhidrosis view hyperhidrosis and how equipped are they in terms of excessive sweating knowledge
- Ways that you can support your family, friends or colleagues living with hyperhidrosis
Managing hyperhidrosis involves a combination of treatments and therapies. The following is a treatment overview and we will tackle each independently
- Topical treatments
- Medical treatments
- Home remedies
- Coping mechanism
LET’S TALK ABOUT SWEAT
Let’s Talk About Sweat is a video series by HAK LTD on understanding hyperhidrosis and other sweat related problems. Our mission is to Restore Hope and Confidence and also providing solutions to excessive sweating.